This is courtesy of Third World and Moon Unit.
1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
- NO USING GOOGLE OR IMDB SEARCH FUNCTIONS! Be honest, it’s more fun.
- Put your guesses in the form of a comment, please.
- I’m putting the answers under white text. Highlight it to see if you were right.
- Try not to read the comments that came before you, because it’s more fun that way too.
- (Hint: use Textedit or Notepad to write your comment, then paste it into the comment box. )
You probably won’t find these very difficult, but I had a ball putting them together, and I’m pleased that I actually found 15 movies/things that have been released on DVD, that I liked.
 Okay, first of all, it’s “cretin”. If you’re going to threaten me, do it properly.
 Not to worry. We’re still flying half a ship.
 If there’s any fighting, drop to the floor or run away. It’s okay to leave them to die.
 Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.
 I can avoid being seen if I wish, but to disappear entirely, that is a rare gift.
 You have no compassion for my poor nerves.
 You seem to have upset the delicate internal balance of my housekeeper.
 I have Slushy in my ear…
 Oh, my baby! Are you all right? Are you emotionally tramautized?
 Look, it’s not in my nature to be mysterious. But I can’t talk about it and I can’t talk about why.
 Honey… you’re wearing a bathrobe.
 I sacrificed some small insignificant things, such as my pride, and my self-respect.
 You might equally suggest that the earth moves around the sun with as little proof!
 I’m disinclined to acquiesce to your request. Means “no”.
 That’s one of those irregular verbs, isn’t it? I give confidential security briefings. You leak. He has been charged under section 2a of the Official Secrets Act.
 Mike, in Monsters Inc.
 Obi-wan, in Star Wars III – Revenge of the Sith
 Simon, in Serenity
 Agent Smith, in the Matrix
 Strider, in The Fellowship of the Ring
 Mrs. Bennet, in Pride and Prejudice
 Professor Kirke, in The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe.
 Jimmy Gourd, in Josh and the Big Wall.
 Yubaba, in Spirited Away
 Rusty, in Ocean’s 12
 Captain Shakespeare, in Stardust
 Duchess of Wharfedale, in Horatio Hornblower: the Devil and the Duchess
 Hugh Beringer, in Brother Cadfael: The Virgin in the Ice
 Barbossa, in Pirates of the Caribbean; Dead Man’s Chest
 Bernard Woolley, in Yes Minister