So, I’m gonna try and start to write again. To get me back in the mood, I’m doing a quiz! *grins maniacally*
1. Choose a few of your own characters. Five at the most one at the least.
2. Make them answer the following questions.
3. Feel free to go ahead and add some question yourself!!
- Herr Bruno
How old are you?
- Why are you asking me this? Get out of my Kitchen!
- Depends on what calendar you’re using, thou oh-so-intelligent. I’m old enough to take care of myself.
Do you have any bad habits?
- Only according to my Parents.
- I’m quiet? People keep dying, but it’s NOT my fault.
- My temper can get rather dramatic. I am not joking. If you want to keep your house in one piece, it’s not a good idea to anger me.
- Putting up with the IDIOTS who populate my kitchen!
- No. These scars are old. And if you touch me, I’ll hurt you.
- What part of “I’m 16” do you not get? Though I’m engaged. Kind of. Maybe. Uh- Next question!
- I’m single.
- The last guy I went out with had to have his memory wiped. Any other questions?
- I am married to my art. PUT DOWN THAT SALT CELLAR OR I WILL GUT YOU.
- It’s illegal to be married. I have my sisters.
Have any kids?
- None that I know of!
- Did Margerete put you up to that question?
- What kind of question is that? I just told you I’m single! And yes, I’m old-fashioned. Get over it.
- *is busy beating the person who dropped a bowl of strawberries*
- Me, allowed to have kids? That’s a joke.
- Katie’s hot chocolate. I could live on that stuff.
- The little spring eel pies that Margerete makes with the gravy and the vegetables, and the crust so shiny…
- Lemon bars. But without coconut, and just browned, so the top cracks when you cut into it. Lovely!
- I love all food. EXEPT THE SLOP THEY SERVE IN OTHER KITCHENS!
- Well, here, I suppose I’d have to say the contraband bread from the worker’s level was awfully good. Aside from that, food isn’t a point of interest.
Favorite Ice cream flavor?
- I’m sorry? What?
- Grasshopper pie. Or rocky road. Or cherry chip. Or Rolo. Or- oh, for goodness sake, any ice cream I can get shipped in solid is marvelous.
- Ice cream? Iced Cream. Hmm, that sounds interesting. MARTIN! Bring me the cream and the ice shavings, and Martin, bring me some strawberries…
- I’m no favorite. I don’t get treats. Who are you anyways?
- I’m pretty sure I’d have been told. Pretty sure. Unless-
- I say prayers for their souls every day.
- He deserved it.
- I prefer to keep those who have sinned where they can repent of their transgressions against the culinary world. For a LONG time.
- I- don’t remember.
- Takes too much effort.
- No. Loathe though, I can manage.
- “Hate”implies that they’re on my level.
- YOU! What are you doing with that pie?!!!??? *hurls a knife* No, why do you ask?
- Not a person, exactly. I try not to think about them.
- I wasn’t there. I was in Grand Bank. Grand Bank, I tell you!
- Next Question.
- Not unless you include the alternate identity, and the gift- and you don’t remember me saying any of that. Right?
- Withholding information isn’t the same as lying about it, right? I mean, they don’t know about it, but they don’t need to, right? And not telling the Observers things is totally not even an issue. And the- you know, I’m just going to say no, and leave it there.
- Michael. Just joking! Just joking…
- I followed my brother across the world to bail him out. Does that count?
- You touch my family, you die. Tell whoever sent you that.
- What is the point of this question?
- Not now. Not anymore. Not here.
What is your job?
- I’m a student. Though Katie seems to want me to work at McDonalds. It’s in discussion.
- I work in the kitchen. And I pour wine at the high table.
- I’m the only person on this island, what do you think?
- I am master of the kitchen. And the cellars. And the docks.
- You really are not the highest rating, aren’t you? Look at my ident code. It has “drudge” in the TITLE!
Are you a boy or a girl??
- Two parents.
- One brother, but he’s under sentence of death. And it’s my fault. I WILL break him out.
- Daddy, Muv, Pete, Ally, Mike, John, Geoff, Jane, and Sally.
- They died in the winter when I was a child.
- I’m the only one left.
- After that weekend, I think I can count on Allison, Michael, Katie, Ben and Kathleen to stand by me. I’m not saying I like them though.
- Margerete is amazing. And Brother Hugo. But I can’t trust anyone else, right now. I shouldn’t even trust them, really.
- Back at home, a couple.
- *doesn’t answer*
- Me? You’ve got me mixed up with someone people like.
What was the most surprising moment in your life up until now?
- When Mr. X shot that man. I don’t even know his name.
- When it turned out that Herr Adolf knew who I was. I’m still not sure where that is going.
- The first time I flew was very memorable.
- When my assistant made a flawless cake. I could not have done better myself. Then I knew who my successor must be.
- When I first saw fire summoned. That was a good day.
Where would you rather be?
- Out of this dead-end town?
- Safe. Just somewhere where I could relax.
- Why would I want to be anywhere else?
- In the UO. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Ever kissed anyone that’s not a family member?
- A couple girls, yeah. A lot, actually.
- Who do you think I am?
- Thankfully, no.
- This interview is over. *walks away*
- Kissed? Uh, it didn’t mean anything, I’m sure.