It has come to my attention that I’m supposed to, according to tradition, write a blog post gloating over all my loot. So here goes!
- A lovely box of toffifees that are mostly gone,
- Three jolly striped shirts,
- A whole host of fuzzy socks,
- A Montreal Canadiens hat and Toronto Maple Leaves mittens, (from the same person, none the less),
- Two pairs of PJs, pink and red, respectively, and some “pure seduction” body spray,
- A paperback copy of Twilight,
- A desk lamp,
- Some pens and a shiny magnetic Journal,
- A bath set or four,
- A bunch of gift cards, for chapters, american eagle, and itunes.
- From PT;
- Genocide, Its political use in the 20th century
- Lyisitrata, by Aristophanes
- The Transitive Vampire, a handbook of grammar for the Innocent, the Eager, and the Doomed
- Oedipus Rex, by Sophocles
- and a 2G thumbdrive.
It should become apparent that a lot of the gifts were given me by people who didn’t know me. 😀 But still, I got a lot of nice things, whether the person who was buying them had a clue who I was or not.