THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
2. Hot Jazz
3. The Goddess of Chaos (or Doom, depending on if I’m laughing or not)
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU’VE HAD:
3. Free Jazz
THREE THINGS YOU’VE DONE IN THE LAST 33 MINUTES:
1. Dunk Coffee
2. Listened to Buddy and Julie Miller (Gasoline and Matches FTW!)
THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My height
2. My memory
3. My encyclopedic knowledge of strange facts to liven up the dinner table. (See, children, this is why you should read the encyclopedia- so you too can talk about Cheshire cats in connection with cheese.)
THREE THINGS YOU DISLIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My dislike of social contact.
2. My inability to express emotion with most people, even setting aside the question of my empathy or lack thereof.
3. My difficulty with praying or reading my Bible.
THREE PARTS OF YOUR ORIGINS:
1. *mutters* Getting grabbed by the back of the neck and having my head bashed off of something. Um, I’ll just say violent people, kay? Forget you read that, plz!
2. Insect-like skuttling things. No, I will not check to see if it’s an insect or a spider or a centipede. It has too many legs, it deserves to die. DO NOT QUESTION MY LOGIC, FOOL.
3. Not the dark, precisely- I quite like the dark- but the things that are in the dark. You know, when gravity starts warping and you can’t quite place the noises and there are sharp things in the shadows. Not the biggest fan.
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. My CIBC vest. It’s red and has pockets and a pokey collar. You’re all jealous, I can tell.
2. Grey Labrador coat with fur around the hood. I stun the city-style folk into silence. Mad skills, yes, I know.
3. Stripy socks. Socks should be striped or argyle or black, and knee-high whenever possible. I have deemed it so.
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Stories; Books (includes stories by my friendlies,) my writing, or the voices in my head. Seriously, you do not want to deprive me of this stuff.
2. Tea, or Coffee.
3. Uh, what can I not go 24 hrs without? Oh, shelter. Shelter is good.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS:
Uh, this changes all the time, but right now the ones that come to mind are;
2. Uhhhhh, *thinks harder* Nickleback (seriously, lol whut? I don’t listen to music by artist, I listen by song. Greh.)
3. *beats head off wall and tries to think* *brilliant lightening strikes* Oh YEAH. dctalk. I like dctalk. *is glad that question’s over*
1. Gordie Sampson
1. Talk to the Unholy Trinity, especially on the phone!
2. Be goofy with Fraulein
3. Chocolate, mug of tea, stare at the moon.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT PRESENT:
1. I’m Not Alright- Sactus Real
2. Notes From The Underground, Sarah Slean
3. If I Didn’t Know Any Better- Allison Krauss
THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
1. Be debt free post-Augustine. OMG 4 REALZ?
2. Get up in the morning. *gulps*
3. Get a new job? (4. ???? 5. PROFIT. )
THREE THINGS YOU REGRET:
1. Not keeping in contact. I’m bad, I’m sorry. I also regret that I will likely not get back into contact. *sigh*
2. Not being friendlier to Rach. *sad sigh*
3. Do. Not. Eat. Fuzzy. Caterpillars. This will seem like a good idea, when you’re four. It isn’t. I am dead serious.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. Honesty. I have to be able to completely and totally trust you, whoever “you” are. (You’re late, hurry up.)
2. Mutual Respect. I mean, sure, mutual mocking will also occur, but some respect in there somewhere? Please? Deep, deep down? (Also, laughter. Yes, I think that respect and laughter go hand in hand. I am insane, what do you expect?)
THREE IMPORTANT THINGS YOU’VE GIVEN TO THE WORLD:
1. Chocolate consumption. I have left my mark.
2. Epic Unfinished Novel with leet characters and a plot Bob the Builder couldn’t fix. Yes, I know my sins, and I repent.
3. Fiery eyes and sarcastic smirking, as needed. Armed with these, I can enrich an social situation. No, I do not take bookings.
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (In no particular order.)
1. I have nightmares about crying.
2. Ambidexterity is hawt.
3. I want the University Experience.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX:
1. Taller than me
2. Good eyes
3. Clever hands
THREE EMOTIONAL THINGS YOU LIKE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX:
1. Sense of humour that is similar or complimentary to mine. Laughing is good, but if I don’t think it’s funny too, pretty soon you won’t think it’s funny either. Wait, what? No, that wasn’t a threat. More of a prediction. A statement of fact. *brilliant smile*
2. And understanding of darkness. Which sounds creepy, but I mean, if you can’t understand that sometimes life is not sunshine and roses in the slightest, this relationship is only going to far. We’re talking 20 days, TOPS.
3. “Do justly, love mercy.” Cause that’s the only way I’m going to survive. *small* Sorry?
THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN’T DO:
1. Do more than scare the target with a gun. Maybe if I practiced?
2. Stay way from candles. I think I might be part moth.
3. Travel solo with Air Canada without issues. Yes, I have practiced. No, I don’t want to any more. I will walk.
THREE THINGS YOU MISS FROM YOUR PAST:
2. My unholy trinitarians!
THREE GIFTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE:
1. A(nother) plane ticket to Ottawa, ON
2. A plane ticket to Eugene, OR
3. A plan ticket to Europe! ANYWHERE IN EUROPE! You, me, castles? Now. Let’s go. Food is overrated.
THREE REASONS WHY YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE:
1. My family
2. By the grace of God
THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE HOBBIES:
1. Exploring, the universe, using the printed word? (I’m trying to word these differently than the UT, jsyk.)
2. Observing the voices in my head in text. (Ooo, see? I can sound EVEN CREEPIER than you all! *triumphant*)
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Drink hot lemonade
2. Apologize to Fraulein for being rude.
3. GLOMP those too far away for me to humanly do so.
THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING:
1. CSR. (Which becomes something else, hopefully where I don’t have to make referrals, which I
suck am not good at, and get to work with pretty money!)
2. Writer (If anyone would pay for my in
3. Mom. Yes, this is a career. Particularly in my family tradition.
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO FOR HOLIDAY:
3. The world. I need a holiday. A very long holiday. And I don’t expect I shall return. In fact I intend not to.
THREE CARTOON CHARACTERS:
2. Violet Parr
THREE GIRL’S NAMES:
(Same mistake. Gosh, you’d think you’d learn. *shakes head*)
1. Have kids, oh, and get married is a package deal with that one. In fact, it’s an IF/THEN deal. IF Marriage, THEN Kids. In that order. No interchangeability.
3. Write many much more muchness of a muchness. One, Two, Many, Lots. (See? I’m so good with words. How will the stories be able to resist me? Answer: they won’t. They will fall into my trapturing clutches willingly. And I will unspool them with my fantastical typing and make them into things readers will cry tears of delightful emotion over.)
THREE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TAKE THIS QUIZ OR DIE PAINFULLY: