Today I went over the back hill with Slonner and we picked flowers. I wore them home. No, you may not have pictures. Not yet, at any rate.
I’ve been enjoying my time in New Bruswick, but things have been mercifully short of blogging material. I have not stabbed myself in the foot, (that was last week), I made all my bus connections and got off at the right stops, (unlike last year), all my luggage is with me, (curse you, Air Canada), and I haven’t stepped on any slugs.
Oh wait, I did.
I stepped on a slug, and I wasn’t wearing shoes.
I know, you’re all scarred now. ^_^
Anyhow, I’ll hit the high points.
- On Monday Slonner and I made it safely to Grammy and Grampy’s house, and then we chiefly slept.
- Tuesday we mall-ratted, as I believe I mentioned, and I didn’t buy any books! My canvas shoes were tan when I bought them. Then we went to Value Village, where I did buy books.
- Wednesday we walked along the walking trail on the waterfront, and across the old train bridge. I brought my camera but was sorely remiss in taking pictures. The tan shoes became more dusty coloured.
- Thursday Slonner and I took the bus across town to the mall again. There we met up with Historian and his lovely wife, we discussed smuggling methods, and then we watched UP in the theater. The meeting, the discussion and the movie were all lovely. ^_^
- Friday we went up country and clamored around a waterfall. The shoes became more and more brown, with green streaks. Moss is treacherous, did you know that? Also, dogs enjoy drying themselves on your legs, it seems. We had dinner in the EIO and came home, and then we watched Yours, Mine and Ours, and had banana splits. A very good evening. 😀
- Saturday, I walked over the back hill in my bare feet, and met slugs. So when I came back for round two of the ramble, shoes were involved. Said shoes are now really brown, and green, and speckled, and wet, and well broken in. I also wore through a blister on the back of my heel, (red patch!) and met my Cousin’s husband for the first time with a bouquet of flowers woven in my hair. I’m so awesome. 😀 Then we had a family dinner, and I listened avidly while inhaling marvelous food. Salads, sandwiches, good bread, and chocolate mousse for dessert. Mmmmmm.
And tomorrow I go home on eht bus with Slonner! So I should get off of my aunt’s internet and go pack. *waves*