1. What are you reading right now?
I am just about to dive into Dorthy L. Sayers’ Unnatural Death
2. How many books have you read so far?
6, babeh. 😀 And yes, two of those were picture books and one of those was a book of the bible, but come on. I also read Emma.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Hehehehe. Heheheheh. Heheheheh. I have no idea. Something with FIRE? Oh, I’m reading Song Of Solomon, that should be sketchy delight.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
I raised money! *proud*
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I don’t HAVE interruptions. I AM an interruption. Sheesh.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
My ability to read books that normally I would scoff at. I guess my standards aren’t as high as I thought. *cringe*
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
More challenges that don’t require a blog post?
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Not being sick would be AWESOME.
9. Are you getting tired yet?
I woke up tired, honey.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Um. Um. Um. Wear comfy pants? 😛