So I’m more than a little bit in love with Lord Peter Wimsey now. SO excellent.
Um, Um, Um.
Okay, I’m flagging. These posts will probably be mainly stats from now on.
But now I get some Spite, and then read some more BIBLE! Huzzah for my lovely sponsors.
OH, and I’m participating in the wordle mini-challenge, because wordles are pretty. 😀
|I used my lately rant about Storm Glass, because it was wordy. 😀|
Books Completed: 7
- Emma, Jane Austen (Sponsored Book)
- Is Your Momma a Llama? Written by Deborah Guarino, Illustrated by Steven Kellogg (Sponsored Book)
- CLICK, CLACK, MOO. Cows That Type. By Doreen Cronin. Pictures by Betsey Lewis (Sponsored Book)
- Paranormalcy, Kiersten White
- 2nd Samuel, GOD, (Sponsored Book)
- Passages: Darien’s Rise, Paul McCusker (Sponsored Book)
- Unnatural Death, Dorothy L. Sayers
Pages Read: 1320
Gummy Worms: I’ve been a massacre all by myself.
If you wanna sponsor my reading to help kids with Cancer, you do that HERE.
Books I’ve pledged to read in 24 hours: 7