Word Count: 2,238
I meant to write this last night, but it just didn’t work out. *cough* At any rate.
- 7th: Work seven hours, attend five hour concert, be social.
- 8th: As Brother is home, be social. Also, call England with my Phone Card Of Joy. (That one is good.)
- 9th: Leave in the early morning for a four hour trip to the Town, go to the mall and possibly the theatre.
- 10th: have hair cut, leave in the afternoon for a four hour trip home.
- 11th: Work seven hours.
- 12th: Work seven hours.
- 13th: Work seven hours.
- 14th: Work seven hours.
- 15th: Leave in the early morning for a four hour trip to Town, attend family day at Camp Delight. Spend the night at camp. (No electronics at camp unless medically necessary. No, that does not include my laptop.)
- 16th: Visit brother, leave in the afternoon for a four hour trip home.
- 17th: TBA
- 18th: TBA
Word Count: 1,452
“I dunno, I think I missed the climax in there. I got all the build-up, and now I get we’re into the denouement, but… yeah, not sure where that climax was.”
-A friend, who is reading my first draft.
And the answer? It’s HIDING. The climax is HIDING. SNEAK-RATIVELY.
*cue mad, hysterical laughter*
I still have hope that there’s something good in there, it’s just WAY buried. Maybe the soldering iron part? ^_^
Word Count: 446